- Strategic Planning & Governance
- Exchange Architecture
- Integration Services
- Project Management
- National Standards
Building Your Business Case
Getting your information exchange initiative off the ground starts with a solid business case. Developing a business case not only helps you to define issues and risks, opportunities, and benefits, but it will also serve as a vehicle for you to create a budget justification to gain approval from project stakeholders. At URL, we’ll help you build a compelling business case to get your project moving forward.
Our business case development services include:
- Providing situational analysis with an unbiased evaluation of the project vision and objectives,
- Identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats,
- Defining the recommended exchange standards and technical solution,
- Applying historical experience, proven methodologies, and industry best practices,
- Justifying the impacts on budget, resources, and return on investment.